Monday, September 29, 2014

Floating above the clouds


Coming home, the clouds were just astonishing.  They were floating below the mountains, and somehow at the same time, above them.  Such a feeling of tranquility came over me.  The few pictures I was able to snap don't do justice to what I was so blessed to witness.  It literally felt and looked like I lived in a city above the clouds.  For a moment, it felt like I was driving towards Heaven.  For a split second, I felt like I might see my son.  I kind of hope that this is what Heaven looks like.  Enveloped in the softness and puffiness of white clouds. 

Today, nature left me thunderstruck by its pure beauty.  Today, I am reminded that peace exists all around me.  Today, I am thankful for the fortunate opportunity to get a glimpse at this rare phenomenon.  I long to play in the clouds with Preston.  This gives me hope that the possibility exists.  One can dream.  I think I will sleep well tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment