Thursday, July 17, 2014

I've been lazy

I feel like I've had a lazy week.  I haven't been for long walks.  I haven't as diligent about what I'm eating.  At the same time though, there's been a lot going on.  Monday was the homerun derby which I wanted to watch.  I had my Remicade infusion on Tuesday, and we also had friends over that night to watch the All-Star game.  It was raining last night.  I was tired all day today.  I find it too easy sometimes to make excuses.  It drives me crazy.  I wish I could stay motivated for longer periods of time.

I'll get back to my walks though.  Maybe I just needed a little break?  Isn't it okay to slow down a little bit sometimes?  It should be a full weekend - I'm finally getting my hair done on Saturday.. it's been since February.  Haven't quite decided what I want to do but I feel I need a change.  We're then going to bring our old oven to our friend's rental home.  After that, I think we're going to go back to the mountains to play some poker.  Sounds for a full Saturday!  Sunday will be groceries & chores...so much fun :P

I do miss my walks though.  No bunnies this week.  No pain, no gain?  While the walks are time consuming, it is nice to be surrounded by nature.  It is nice when my husband joins me (which is most of the time), we get to talk about everything and nothing.  We did have a nice evening though, watching "Roxanne", that old 80s movie.  We talked about missing our little Preston and how perfect he was.  Not fair is it?

I don't have much insight tonight.  I do feel really tired. Perhaps I haven't slept well for a couple nights, so perhaps I will try to do that now.  Wish me luck! I do hope your week is going well :)

1 comment:

  1. The walks you take sound amazing. I go everyday, but I go with my very energetic dog in a subdivision with no view. I usually take that time to talk to my boys in hopes that they hare me. Maybe Preston goes along with you or watches you while you go :) I hope you have fun this weekend - including Sunday. it beats work!

    ReplyDelete