Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Begone 2014

2014... A year I wish I could forget except for a handful of weeks.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  This year was challenging, not in a god way.  This year was sad.  This year couldn't really have been worse.  I don't hold grudges.  I don't like throwing hate out there, nor do I like being negative.  But good riddance!!

Ironically though, I feel a twinge of pain seeing this year end.  My son saw 2014.  He was alive last year at this time.  Pretty soon, I won't be able to say that.  It's a scary concept.

Dear friends and family, I wish you a happy 2015.  A healthy year.  Don't underestimate health.  It's such a privilege to have.  Be happy and smile more this year - think of Preston, I hope it makes you smile.  Challenge yourself because you only live once.  Be a kinder version of yourself, especially towards you.  You deserve all the happiness in the world after all. <3

My sincere best wishes for this new year that's minutes away.


1 comment:

  1. I understand the conflicting emotions for 2014... wanting some of it back, yet wanting to leave it behind. I fully believe, though, that Preston is still present this year. Love and happiness for you in 2015.

    ReplyDelete