Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bunnies

We live in an area where bunnies (or hare if you rather) are abundant.  I guess it's true that they multiply.  It's funny though, I've never noticed them much.  I'd see one here and there.  Since we started taking daily walks (ok, almost daily...), I see them everywhere.  I feel that somehow, it's Preston saying hello.  It's weird that I feel that way because I've never associated bunnies with Preston.  The theme of his room was bears (Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Teddy Bears) and he had a couple Fisher Price "Snugapuppy" items (swing, bouncer).  Perhaps it's because they looked more like bunnies than puppies?  I always called them doggies, asking Preston "are you getting the doggies?"

The bunnies bring a smile every time I see them, even if it's on our lawn which makes hubby upset because he doesn't want them eating our lawn, lol.

Keep the bunnies coming love.  I think of you every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment