Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When the snow quietly falls...

When the snow quietly falls on my nose, I miss you.
When the wind whistles in my ears and blows through my hair, I miss you.
When the sun shines so bright in the middle of winter and makes it feel like Spring, I miss you.
When raindrops trinkles softly from the clouds to make way for a rainbow, I miss you.

When the stars come out at night, I miss you.
When the sun rises from the horizon in the morning, I miss you.
In the middle of the day, as I review numbers for accuracy, I miss you.
In the middle of the night, when I wake up as I toss and turn, I miss you.

No matter the weather, no matter the time of day, I miss you always.
There won't be a day that goes by that I don't miss you.
Wish you were here, or that I was there.


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written and so heartfelt. I can really feel your pain through this. Sending love and strength, as always. Preston knows you miss him,and he misses you too. This lifetime is short compared to eternity, and you will be together someday.

    ReplyDelete