Sunday, October 11, 2015

Capture Your Grief 2015 - Family

What does my family look like today?  Quite honestly, I feel like who my family is hasn't changed in the way you would think.  Preston, while he is not here physically, is still a very big part of my family.  He's in my heart and on my mind every day.  He's shaped me into a better person and continues to do so on a daily basis.

I have feel so blessed because I have so many families.  I have my own little family - me, hubby, Preston and soon to be Samantha.  I have my immediate family and my in-laws.  I have my extended family.  I have my loss family.

All of these families are special in their own unique way, and they all mean the world to me.  Sometimes, I need one more than the other, but the great thing for me is, I'm never left to feel alone.

Thank you to everyone who allows Preston into their hearts and into their lives.  It continually feels like my family is growing.


No comments:

Post a Comment