Monday, July 27, 2015

Fundraising event in the comfort of your own home - August 1, 10:30am MST

Good evening friends and family,

Through my blogging, I made a good friend in Rachel Lewis, who is a manager with Arbonne.  Through the art of the internet, networking has become quite popular and we are collaborating with the following online (in the comfort of your own home) fundraiser on Saturday, August 1: Cat's Arbonne Fundraiser for the SIDS Foundation.  The event is at 10:30am MST (12:30pm EST)

I've always told myself that I never want to make a profit in sharing Preston's story, my story.  If I write a book one day, I've promised myself to ensure all the proceeds go to a SIDS related charity.  Since this is for charity, I feel less troubled in sharing this event with you.  Additionally, I've never been one to like mixing friends/family and money, but given that if 5 people attend this event, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the SIDS Foundation of America (in Preston's name), I feel that as the parent to a child who has passed from SIDS/unexplained causes, it's my duty to try.

Please note that there is no pressure, and that I will be in no way upset if you can't or don't want to attend.  However, if you are curious about Arbonne products, if you like Arbonne products, or if you have questions about the Arbonne products, I encourage you to attend.  Especially since the result could mean more money for research into SIDS.

Should you be interested, please see the details below.  As far as we know, whether you are in Canada, the US, Australia, the UK or Poland, this event should work for you.  You'll be able to login on your computer (or smartphone!) through a website called www.zoom.us.

Thank in advance for considering :)
Best regards,
~Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment